Suppose that from tomorrow you decided to start caring your hair, but where to run and what to buy in the first place is unclear. We discard complex tasks such as hair killed by ironing or bleaching and talk about home care in general. It is built according to this scheme:
- gentle cleansing of the hair and scalp;
- hair conditioning in length;
- hydration / nutrition;
- protection against external factors.
Effective cleansing and conditioning
How often you need to wash your hair? Even trichologists have no single answer to this question. Some insist on washing hair every 1-2 days since bacteria develop on the scalp as it becomes contaminated, while others advise washing your hair as seldom as possible because the secretion of the sebaceous glands protects the hair from damage. It is best to focus on your own feelings and wash your hair as it gets dirty, without leading to the discomfort of the scalp. The main thing is to choose the right shampoo that will help to satisfy exactly your needs. In addition, follow the provided tips to achieve great results :
- You need to wash your hair with shampoo twice in order to properly wash away grease and styling leftovers from them.
- The temperature of the water shouldn’t be too hot, as this can increase the production of sebum and hair will get dirty faster.
- Hair shampoo should be applied on the roots, distributing the foam along the entire length so as not to dry the ends. For the same reason, some women apply a balm to the ends of their hair while washing to protect them from the drying effects of shampoo.
- You should not keep the shampoo on your hair for a long time: foam it at the roots with massage movements, rinse the hair along the entire length with running water.
- To make the hair easy to comb, be obedient in styling and be sure to use a balm or conditioner.
- Apply balm or conditioner to the ends and length of the hair, avoiding the roots.
Protection against external factors
If you want to maintain your hair in the healthy and amazing condition you need to protect them against environmental factors by using leave-in products such as sprays, lotions, oils, thermal protection, etc since they act as protection. It is not recommended to choose something from the mass market – very often substances are difficult to wash out of the hair, and after some time accumulate and weight the hair. Saving on basic products, you will be forced to spend a lot of money on high quality clarifying shampoos and recovery of your hair in future.
The compositions of professional products are more balanced and you can find good products even among not very expensive brands. Helpful eco-products can be found on tlabprofessional.com. The composition of the products is up to 97% of natural origin, free from silicones, SLS, parabens alcohol, etc.
If you introduce all of the above tips into a habit, hair care does not seem so difficult. Choose the right hair care, regularly spoil your hair with masks, use comfortable, non-injuring gum and accessories and do not forget about a healthy and balanced diet