Suppose that from tomorrow you decided to start caring your hair, but where to run and what to buy in the first place is unclear. We discard complex tasks such as hair killed by ironing or bleaching and talk about home care in general. It is built according to this scheme:
- gentle cleansing of the hair and scalp;
- hair conditioning in length;
- hydration / nutrition;
- protection against external factors.
Effective cleansing and conditioning
How often you need to wash your hair? Even trichologists have no single answer to this question. Some insist on washing hair every 1-2 days since bacteria develop on the scalp as it becomes contaminated, while others advise washing your hair as seldom as possible because the secretion of the sebaceous glands protects the hair from damage. It is best to focus on your own feelings and wash your hair as it gets dirty, without leading to the discomfort of the scalp. The main thing is to choose the right shampoo that will help to satisfy exactly your needs. In addition, follow the provided tips to achieve great results :
- You need to wash your hair with shampoo twice in order to properly wash away grease and styling leftovers from them.
- The temperature of the water shouldn’t be too hot, as this can increase the production of sebum and hair will get dirty faster.
- Hair shampoo should be applied on the roots, distributing the foam along the entire length so as not to dry the ends. For